Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend...

I don't know about you guys but I am so excited that it is the weekend.  This week has been a weird one for me, and I am ready to relax, watch some football, and eat some good food.  I guess this could be considered a practice for Thanksgiving.  (well minus most of that food).  Anyways.  I hope that everyone is coming up with creative ideas for the new contest. 

A reminder that if you are planning on going on the summer trips, talk to your parents because the first deadline is coming up soon.  (I believe that free t-shirts are included if you sign up now).  I hope that you guys will consider going.  It looks like a great time.

Also Sunday night youth at the youth house.  Normal time. 

Have a great weekend.  It should be beautiful weather!

~until later

No comments:

Post a Comment